Has your claim for workers’ compensation and benefits been denied?
Do your benefits and payments fall short of covering all expenses related to your injury?
Do you have to live with chronic pain or disability because of your injury at a job?
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you need the help of our workers’ compensation attorney at the Law Offices of James E. Latimer in Oakland, Concord and Richmond.
Our Oakland Workers Compensation Lawyers Will Fight for You
Our injury lawyers in Oakland fight for the rights of the individual against large insurance companies. We offer you the following services and more:
- We help complete the forms and paperwork so that you are more likely to receive compensation.
- We make sure you are well informed about your rights as an injured worker.
- We appeal claims that were unjustly denied.
- We fight for every payment, compensation and reimbursement you deserve.
We also use our expertise to vigorously help you with your workers’ compensation injury case:
- Workplace injuries
- Wrongful death
- Emotional injuries
- Auto and motorcycle accidents
- Trip- and slip-and-fall injuries
- Head injuries and brain damage
- Spinal injuries and paralysis
- Dog attacks
- Construction-site injuries
Do you wonder whether or not you have a feasible case? Find out today! You can receive a free initial consultation from the Law Offices of James E. Latimer.
Our staff of legal professionals will review your case and give you suggestions on how to proceed. If you choose not to contract with us, you can leave with no obligation on your part.
However, if you decide to use our services, we will begin immediately to help you get what you deserve!
Pay Only If You Win
Using our office is a risk-free opportunity. You need to pay attorney fees only if you win a settlement. If your case does not receive a settlement, we will not bill you.